Drawing from the Cambridge Curriculum and Zambian National Curriculum, Sentinel Kalumbila's objective is to provide an outstanding holistic education to all our students.
World Class Education for Kalumbila
Educore is bringing a new generation of high quality private schools to the North Western Province of Zambia with the opening of the second school at the new Kalumbila town in September 2014.
Sentinel Kalumbila School will:
• Foster academic excellence by encouraging educational development in a happy atmosphere
• Help each child develop a lively, enquiring mind, the ability to question rationally and to apply them self to tasks and physical skills
• Encourage courtesy and respect for others in and out of the school community
• Nurture a strong sense of self-discipline and moral values, appreciating human achievement and developing a sense of integrity and authenticity
• Help each child to understand the world in which we live
• Build self-confidence and enable every child to obtain satisfaction and personal fulfillment at each stage of their development
The school will offer a merge of the Cambridge Curriculum and the Zambian National Curriculum up to year 7. A vibrant and balanced co-curricular programme will encompass sport, music, art, drama and many other activities to underpin a culture of creativity, innovation and excellence and provide opportunities for service to others, self-reliance and leadership.
There are only a limited number of places available for children in Nursery to Year 7, so register your interest now to avoid disappointment.